Learn how to check if your insure covers Skyla®.
Checking your insurance coverage
Here’s how to check:
- Call the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Tell them that Skyla is a healthcare professional‐administered method of birth control.
- Ask them to check if Skyla is covered at no cost* under the Affordable Care Act.
- Provide them with the J Code for Skyla: J7301.
- Ask if you will have any out-of-pocket costs, if Skyla is only partially covered under your plan.
*Disclaimer: Other product-related costs may apply.